Reviews for "RWD: 020 EARTH"

Good Stuff

it Wasn't LOL material But HEY!

Good Luck Wid Da RWD

Good Animation

Clean and effective

awesome debut. WELCOME.

Cambo responds:

haha thanks luis, I'm glad you like it and that I haven't been chased out of town yet. Because that was looking like a real possibility for a while.

it was average

but oh hey its got the RWD stamp on it! so its gotta be good

maybe it had this really deep message but i didnt get it but that doesnt matter!
so im giving you a 10 so you guys will think im cool cos i voted high on a flash thats from a badass crew such as the rwd and then you will consider letting me join you

cos that how you got in right

Tough guy.

Cambo is in RWD? Neato :O

I liked this, simple yet entertaining.

Cambo responds:

thanks mate, you're a beautiful rubber man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Lol! Funny.

It had good animations and sound and a very funny ending.I wish it was longer though.