Reviews for "RWD: 020 EARTH"

Global Warming

The animation was great, I loved the movement and the simplistic character designs and the expressions were spot on. The voice acting was and the background music was wonderful. The spray seemed kinda predictable but your timing was great.

Funny stuff, grats on the rwdship I guess.

Cambo responds:

yeah the character designs are just simple because I can't draw, so I don't know if I can take credit for being untalented but thanks.

and yeah the background music WAS AND IS wonderful, you should hire SinJim to score your stuff.

So YOU'RE the new member, eh?

The green house spray was very clever. The frame by framing was well done and the voice acting was quite enjoyable. Good job.

Cambo responds:

I guess, nobody's told me anything.

Nice

Not bad. Nice animation and voice work.

hahaha

funny and well animated

and welcome into RWD

Cool

The overall product was good man (even without my music =P). SinJim did a nice job, I think mine was a bit too emotional for the theme lol. Can't wait for the rest of them to come out. Well done.