Reviews for "Blast from the Past (GaMe"

GENIUS

im a great fan too, i love all your work you are AWESOME, thanks for making this songs so epic, and give us inspiration :`)

This is the greatest history melody ever.

Well, i heard that you made great songs ever in your whole life. You are the greatest video game guitarist ever in the history of YouTube and Newgrounds. I have seen such great work and a great guitarist.

I have seen your Newgrounds profile just to see new songs that you have uploaded to the Audio Portal and i heard all about your music believing and stuff.

Also, i heard some of your songs on Xionic Madness 4 Part 2, Stork Shot and American Pokemon.

And i also heard that you're making a 2,000 Subscriber Special on YouTube.

Also, i am a big fan of yours since i subscribe to you. I hope you have a great 50th special of your songs which makes it a melody.

Absolutely Amazing

I love that I can recognize almost every song in here, and you did a fantastic job putting them all together. You are probably my favorite Newgrounds artist, keep it up!!!

BEST REMIX EVER FUCKING MADE

IF YOU WERE IN MY FACE, I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, PLEASE, MAKE MORE SOUND LIKE THIS.

THIS REMAKE, IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER HEARD! SO FAR!
IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY!!

Good work man, it can't be better! IT CAN'T!

You confuse me

You make a song of a song i like, and i say it's your best, then a new one comes out, and so on. The transitions to each song is awesome, i barely notice it. And the songs you chose were great. Keep at it!