Reviews for "B.o.B (DEMO)"

I've signed into the one on Xgen...

And it's really, really great, but disconnect ssues seem to be big problems with a lot of the players. It's fairly annoying to have a 2 v. 2 match going on, when suddenly your partner times out and leaves you for dead.

The graphics, the sounds, the music, the gameplay, all are wonderful and satisfactory, but the disconnect issue is a big issue I have with the game, albeit the only one at that.

8/10 for a good game hindered with connection issues.... like Castle Crashers. :P

Awesome game

Really good gameplay and graphics. Could you add a one player version though. I got a bit tired of waiting around for other players.

Wow

The fact that two guys made this is amazing. I played this game quite a bit before I wrote this review and I really have NOTHING bad to say about it other that the fact that you two are not making a ton of money off it because you should get compensation for your efforts. BTW, the 360 movement is a very good touch and I've never seen it before in this type of turn based strategy game. I'll be voting 5 many many times.

You guys rock and thank you,

Jim1980

Good game.

I just wish there was some sort of hard mode because I am unbeaten while playing against other people, lol. Maybe a way to find the best players and play them?

it's nice