Reviews for "* * Star Fox - Corneria * *"

This is one of my favourite VGM's of all time, and for you to take it and make it better than it already was is astounding, I'm so in love with your remixes :D normally I find an author has 2-3 good remixes but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOURS IS AMAZING! Please keep up the good work! ^^ <3

Wow Thank You. I appreciate all this support you've been giving me :D

Die hard Star Fox fan here, I approve

I love Star Fox, and have been looking forward to hearing this from you. I'm pretty sure I remember you mentioning a while back that you had it in the works. I'm pretty pleased with it. Still, it didn't wow me as much as I expected from you. That's not to say it didn't wow me, I just know I've been wowed better by you before. I'm not sure what it is this time. Maybe I've just been thinking about it too long. Well, let's see, at first, I thought the song needed more to it, but once I listened to it a couple times and turned up the volume a bit I noticed a lot more. I liked the use of the strings at the beginning, and how they built up to the sounds from the game and the game quote before jumping into the song. That whole intro was awesome. After that, there's the synth, orchestra hits, and something in the background that sounds like it might be electric guitar? It's kind of hard to make out. Is it just a fuzzy sounding synth, or is it a guitar with a lot of distortion, or both? I'm pretty sure I can make out a guitar with distortion, but the fact that I'm even questioning it should say that it needs to be louder. Aside from that, I guess I don't have any major complaints.

But yeah, it's a great song, and the more I listen to it, the more I love it. Still, like I said, while the song definitely wowed me, it didn't totally blow me away as much as I expected from a song out of you. Don't take it too hard though. I know you worked on this for months so you're probably pretty proud of it, but it is Star Fox, so I have high standards. The song isn't your best, but it beats all the other remixes of this song on the audio portal.

VGSongbird responds:

I appreciate your honesty. And yes, it is a distorted guitar. I guess I was just worried it would overpower the Orchestra Hits.
But I always appreciate your reviews. Sorry this one wasn't quite doing it for you. And I hope to wow you more in the future ^_^

It takes me back...

I remember this theme from the SNES as i played the crap out of this game and most other Star Fox games! Except maybe Star Fox Adventures XD

LOL :D
Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. I'm glad I could get you there ;)

Incredible!!

Incredible!! I love this! Thanks so much this made my day!

I'm happy to hear it!!
Thanks for listening to my song! :D

At 1:52 in the morning...wow!!!!

After listening to all of your previous audio submissions, of all those without lyrics, this one takes the cake. Your best insturmental piece by far!

Keep up the excellent work.

Thank You! :D
I'd like to think I'm continuing to grow as an artist.