Reviews for "* * Star Fox - Corneria * *"

hell yeah!

I just can't get enough of your music, more I need more lol

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well hopefully I'll be able to make some more that you like ^_^

Started with the new song...

I started out by listening to your newest song, and it captivated me. Now I have listened to all of your submissions. You are an amazing time wizard who has sent meall the way back to my childhood, keepup the good work.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I've never been called a "Time Wizard" before. Thanks...I think ;)

Epic old "battle' music!

Really like this song, nicely made! You get that old "final boss fight" feeling, haha =D

VGSongbird responds:

Awesome! That's a great thing to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time to review :D

Peculiar situation among gamers here

I have an old SNES, but I never played the original Star Fox. The SNES is my parents', Dad got it for Mom for one of their early anniversaries, and the only game I can still find that we had for it is Super Mario World. Ah, Mario. I never went vary far into it when I was younger, maybe now I'll actually dare to venture past World 3!

VGSongbird responds:

LOL :D I'm not the best at the old school Mario myself. But I do love playing it.

Thanks for listening.

Epic....Fawkin.....Epic

I remember playing the game as a child. You have brought the old memories back! I remember before exiting the base it says "GOOD LUCK!" and you fly out and then you play. Man....Good memories. KEEP IT UP!

Thanks! I certainly will keep it up. ^_^