Reviews for "* * Star Fox - Corneria * *"

Amazing.

Really a treat for the ears. Good job and keep up the good work. :)

I approve.

Star Fox was my very first video game-- ever. I enjoyed this. The instruments your chose were very good and the remix was well put together and lived on its own merits while staying true to the original. I liked the effects at the beginning which came from the game, but I'd liked to have seen more of that at the end of the song to tie it all together. Still, pretty darn good, nice work.

VGSongbird responds:

I wanted to keep it at the beginning to give it that "kick off" from the game. But I appreciate your feedback ^_^

Thanks for listening.

Lol

I've been referencing Star Fox for like the past week then I see this... lol. Anyway nice remix, I like the choice of instruments. I listened to some of your other songs, you've got talent keep it up!

Nostalgia'd Hard.

I love how you kept the original SNES feel while making it your own at the same time. Keep up the great work.

VGSongbird responds:

I definitely tried; I wanted this to sound like a Re-Vamped piece, not so much a crazy Remix.

Thanks for supporting me! :D

LOVE IT

I just love listening to ur music its cheerful and it just reminds how fun playin those games were keep up the good work