Reviews for "* * Star Fox - Corneria * *"

I really enjoyed this remix you did of the Corneria theme from Starfox,I loved how it had a modern 8-bit feel to it with the sound effects and I liked the fast pace it had with some great quality as well,overall I really enjoyed this song and hope you make many more so keep up the great work. :-)

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks. I was really trying to keep the 8-bit feel, but I wanted it more modern. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

You never cease to surprise me.

When i heard the violin in the beginning, i knew I'd fall in love with this immediately. Your hard work has yet to flaw, and at this rate, i can never see it do so. And as a friend, relating to recent events, keep your chin up. As I've said before, you have my full support, no matter the situation. I'm very excited to see what else you upload in the future. :)

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you for being a friend ^_^ I appreciate those words. And I always appreciate your support for my music.

-SCRAMBLE-

xD I swear when this was starting and I heard the ships in the background I swear I hear the General start saying "Hurry Hurry, Enemy Fighters" lol.

Anyways! :D I really really enjoyed this one. I have always loved StarFox and you did this justice, Corneria is my favorite song from StarFox.... of course aside from the main Star Fox Team theme, and the StarFox 64 - Select... I love that one too.. but the way you made it was a really different take on it aside from other remixs of this song, you made different notes more powerful then the more common ones and it really caught my attention, its awesome :D.
Here is an example, the first half of the remix in this link, I'm sure you will see what I mean (Always been my favorite remix of this song, but yours really makes me reconsider which is my favorite now)

:D but yeah, fantastic job! And as General Pepper would say.. "Good Luck!" lol

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks. I'm really happy you enjoyed it. I love OC Remix. I'll have to check that out.

Wow

Fantastic job. This has quite the get up and go feel to it.

Thank you. I'm flattered :D

I enjoyed....

I enjoyed this music, and I don't remember Starfox or Corneria! It's fun retro old school game music, remixed in a proactive and energetic way, doesn't get too repetative and keeps you bouncing your head all along. Good job!!

VGSongbird responds:

I'm glad you found it "listenable"