Reviews for "Team Fortress 2 6-shorts"

It could have been better.

The only short that was legitimately funny was the one with the pyro. All of the other ones had sucky animation and all together it seemed like this was put together quickly. Next time you should probably devote more time to editing it and making it better rather than just submitting what you have done.

The Pyro one's the best.
Thats all.

hhmm

i only got a chuckle out of the spy in makin bacon. otherwise this flash was a little to strange for me.

Er...

...what the flying shooting manuevering flying-stocking-possessing katana-wielding machine-gun-firing FUCK did I just watch???

Actually a lot of it looked stolen. There's no way you did several shorts all with different animation styles.

Also what the fuck was that Lucky Star remix and fatass Superman doing?

I hate octoberfest