Reviews for "Team Fortress 2 6-shorts"

It could have been better.

The only short that was legitimately funny was the one with the pyro. All of the other ones had sucky animation and all together it seemed like this was put together quickly. Next time you should probably devote more time to editing it and making it better rather than just submitting what you have done.

It was ok

I found two of them funny, and Im autmatically assuming you tried to make them all humorous. The sniper one I saw the spy part coming the whole time Im sorry to say. And the SOldier/Heavy/Spy was well animated, but that was about it really. THe Soldier/Medic one was very stupid, to the point I couldnt even watch all of it. The Sparta one couldve been funny, but it was too crappily animated. The pyro one was decent. And The Engineer fart made me laugh. I give you a five for those 2.

Nuclear Rockets FTW!

I want that hack lol. Great job and now we know who the Pyro is.

PAPAAAA

Awesome :]

best video on newgrounds

this video kicks some ass i hope u make another one!