Reviews for "Team Fortress 2 6-shorts"

Alright!

I think it was alright. I personally liked the Pyro and Vader scene the most.

Ja!

Er...

...what the flying shooting manuevering flying-stocking-possessing katana-wielding machine-gun-firing FUCK did I just watch???

Actually a lot of it looked stolen. There's no way you did several shorts all with different animation styles.

Also what the fuck was that Lucky Star remix and fatass Superman doing?

that girl is ugly

DUDE

Dude the song for the sniper and girl should of been jizz in my pants

Really?

Most of the flash I just couldn't stand, most notably the skit with the Soldier and Medic. If you can't even take the time to DRAW the characters, you already know the skit will be bad. As for the others, they weren't far behind. The drawings are poor, the animation is poor, and the jokes were nowhere to be found .The only scene I found some humor in was the Darth Vader and Pyro scene, but that wasn't enough to save this flash. Now don't get me wrong, I love TF2 as much as anyone else, and I usually try to be as nice as I can to people, but I'm sure you can do SO much better. If you had taken more time to really work on this flash, you could have gotten much better results. Hopefully you will improve after some time goes by. This review is not meant to insult you. It was meant to give you constructive criticism. Work harder next time and you'll be fine.

Thank you for your time.