Reviews for "Maverick"

lol

Really nice game, the controls are easy to learn and it was quite challenging. Although, catridges don't eject from revolvers, they stay in the drum until the shooters removes them. Got frustrated in level 12, sadly I didn't meet no pig :(
Nonetheless, very good work on this game.

awesome

can't stop playin' =D :D

Classic

good idea for a game... not too challenging but not too easy and a nice end... got me twice....

Really good

You perfected both the gameplay and the retro feel of the 80's while keeping it innovative. I only wish the mouse was invisible and there was more variety in the obstacles. Maybe you could have even put bandits in as an obstacles who get in the way and need to be shot down. But overall, incredible, and especially the end had me laughing.

Great

Really Really nice game. It was simple fun addicting, just about everything that a game should be. And the ending was great. I actually thought there was something wrong with my flash player there for a few seconds, but you got me. All in all a great game.