Reviews for "Maverick"

OMG a "REAL" Review!

{This is a Fatemastarion reviewr}

Gunsblazing you through 15 levels , sounds good eh? Well read on.

[Story/Reason 2 Play]: Well all i can say that has no plot , no cutscenes , no dialog , apart for some bits of text that don't mean much. But have no fear the dissapointing ending is here! Yes even though you probably wasn't expecting an epic ending due to the fact THERE IS NO PLOT , and you were right...I hate it when people are right.

[Graphics/Animation]: Well they aren't anything spectacular, definetly NOT worth an award.
Though it has a DOS style charm that just makes you wana say "Deja Vu" , although some animations are really REALLY lame , for example: You fly through the air and hit the spikes , what happens? You become a transformer and became a tombstone! Hurray for no effects! If you made him explode or something that would atleast caused some shits and giggles.

[Gameplay]: Il say this from the start , THIS IS TOO F**KING EASY! I ploughed threw the game in a minute and only died once , YES ONCE , if you made some mobiles enemys or shooting turrets i might have had a Challange. Although il grant you this , i had FUN . Somehow being moonman with the help of you're guns is just SOOOOOOO satisfieing :D

[Overall]: Dissapointing ending , adding nostalia and flimsy animation , throwing in a satisfaction rating and you got yourself... A not that bad game, il give it this rating:

Plot/Reason 2 Play: 5.7
Graphics/Animation: 8
Gameplay: 7 [EASY FACTOR TOO LARGE!]

Overall: 6.9 (Slightly above avarage)

Splendiforus!

Hello my good sir.
This game was muchly good, I am glad door is my friend, because the numbered ovals kept abducting me :C I think it would be fun if he had more freinds, such as a self-imputing imput device 1

(The only problem I have with the game is that after the first time I played it, any other time I try to start it up, it gets to the screen where you press play, then the game is just a black screen, with only the "Door is your friend" bit showing :C )

Aaawww!

No Mute!?

The game freezes as a joke dude lol

Good work shity ending.

Funny

This is a cool and funny game:D