For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Maverick"

great game lag issues full 5 stars

The game lags but it is so fun!

Lag issues.

This game has creative design and method of transportation! Not to mention I'm a cowboy in fluctuating gravity for some reason...also creative/absurd.

But the bullet shells cause everything to lag, especially in the middle and later levels. So many objects on screen bouncing or floating at the same time, produces so much lag that my gunshots won't register until 1-3 seconds later.
I recommend that the low quality setting be modified to take out bullet shells also.

Crazy

Definitely the Eighties all over again. Thanks for the present! Definitely worth it.

Cool concept!

Another great game built on simple grounds which result in a fun and challenging game. However, I do have one question:
Is it supposed to error when you get the present or do you have to die only a certain number of times?
If it doesn't matter, funny ending! If it does, nice add to the challenge! Either way, great game!