Reviews for "Maverick"

D'oh!

fought allt eh way to the bottom read te meassage made in stabacon then fought my way up.. I wonder if he error code is a cheat maybe?

Awesome game!

Coming back up made me quit th0 :(

HOLY FUCKING GAY MOTHERFUKER SHIT

The end was really fuuuuucking gay and thats why i gave you a 10/10 cos the end was just that funnay that i almost pooped in my pants when i saw the i thought that something happend and i just screaming HOLY FUCKING GAY MOTHERFUCKER SHIT, i loved the game :P but the elephant games was better XD fun as hell XD

Good premise, crappy execution

The first few levels were great, but when you started adding things like wind and low gravity it just became irritating.

Also, add an option to turn off shell casings they really lagged me out.

Fun at first..

Shit got old and frustrating after level nine