Reviews for "Maverick"

love this game! at first I thought oh, 15 levels isn't that bad. I was so very, very wrong.

Retro'ish Emulator Madness Fun
Good Hearted and Smart Tribute to Atari settles down a lot this game with its nostalgic feeling with old style electronic music, sounds, beeps and visuals. Challenging, yes. Such as regular atari games kind-of challenging. With its 8-Bit theme loop soundtrack you can feel its heart-crafted feeling. As far as skills in the game, you have to shoot your way (literally) on walls to propell yourself away from cactuses and spikes. Only problem is that it lags when we talk about its bullet shells with its physics, other wise, its fun for what it is. A nostalgic trip to the game's end. However, expect pretty much you might get frustrated the way-through the levels, but as far as the game's challenging point with physics and gravity shifts, its cool. And it kinda has a disappointing ending, but its pretty funny while realistic on consoles. Good time-killer, Give it a try!

Great game :D
Really feels like somewhat retro,with tablet!

p.s.
Top 3 reasons for dying:
1. Ran into spike.
2. Hugged cactus.
3. Bounced back into hazard.

A classic "jmtb02" style masterpiece. You are well-known for gimmicky games (Such as "This is the only level" and "Achievement Unlocked") And this was no expection. While at the start the concept seems rather simple,it becomes a whole lot complex (and a whole lot harder) in the later levels,as you can easily see by completing them on backward. The ending was funny but disappointing. Overall,great game,all my 5 R belong to this.

I think tlook better in low quality it makes it look more retro but awesome game