Reviews for "Bucketball"

Fun

I found this alluring after playing the first few levels and seeing that there were 20 levels in total, it made me feel compelled to carry on. The variety in the levels was good and the last few were reasonably difficult, there was a genuine sense of joy when I finally completed level 20 by firing the purple ball through the left gap and up into the final bucket to get the congratulations ending. Not only that, but I thought the music choice was incredibly spot on for this type of game, it wasn't too distracting, and in parts the sound actually motivated me and made me work harder to complete the level.

WooT

WooT

Cool

best game i've played in a while. i had to reset level 19 like 50 times before i could do it right.

Inconsistent

It was fun, but the inconsistency of the power and angle was annoying on the harder levels.

Awesome game!

This game is so addictive. Took me a while to complete level 19 but once you do it's quite simple.