For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Bucketball"

raped

37750 closest to perfect i could get. Gave up on the OJ ball on the 18th, other than that this is(pretty sure) the perfect score.

Suck

This game was useless the angle is not correct and its badly done. but the idea was great and that you put a little landscape whit

awesome!

it was the first newgrounds game i ever played!

very good! but could be spruced up a bit.

again your ingenuity with the concept of your games is amazing, but i wouldve like to see a bit more complexity in this one. for example, maybe the balls could be bouncy? or perhaps introduce some more obstacles like bouncy surfaces o ricochet the balls off of? food for thought! keep the awesome games comin! goodluck!

Ha ha, I goofed

On Lvl 19 I got all 3 balls simultaneously in the Blue bucket, now they can't come out. FYI try to NOT do that on lvl 19. Take a lesson from my lolz.