For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bucketball"

love it

this game was great. i loved the music and the idea. but the level design was a little hard at times.

Not bad...

I like this game, it's a good boredom buster. But I think the physics could be a little better. And as mentioned before, maybe add some surfaces like 'extra bounce' or 'not so bouncy', and I like the idea of adding wind or something to make it more challenging.

Keep it up though, it would be good to see another game like this! :)

Requires patience

This is a very complicated game, or at least a lot more complicated then you would think. It's hard to consider this a puzzle game because it actually does seem more like a platformer. The coolest thing was how good the graphics are. The balls look so CGI and I love the technique that shows up fly around. It can definitley be frustrating as you have to know exactly where to aim. Word of advice, do not try to bounce off the walls as there is rarely enough power for that.

I loved the goofy little sounds, especially how the balls plopped around. It could maybe have some more gameplay as it is not that detailed. It still does a good job of being complicated because you do have to use specifics to beat the game. I like how it gives you a lot of time to breathe between levels. It deserves its many views.

More gizmos please

gizmos like bounce surfaces could be added also needs to be harder just like ian66600 said "easily mastered"

easily mastered

beat it fast. ridiculously easy. like others have said before me add more stuff like surfaces. maybe wind?