Reviews for "fbf something"

\m/

Hm, the song you used is 5.4 MB, your flash has a filesize of 5.5 MB... conclusion: All you add was 0.1 MB worth of FBF.

While the few frames you added looked decent it is too little to be really satisfying. Also, the background doesn't fit with the animation. A unicolored background seems to work best with those kind of animations.

{ Review Request Club }

Well it needs to be finished.

Animation/Graphics - The background was a little iffy in my opinion. Maybe you should of used something that wasn't so distracting as your background. The color of the lines were ok I guess. Anyway, this is about all I can review in terms of animation and graphics so far with what you have.

Story - Not much there yet. I think you were going to make a flash that consisted of a bunch of lines making random movements and random pictures right? That's an ok flash, but you only had a couple of seconds of it. If this was a preview then keep doing what you are doing and we will see what happens.

Audio - A nice selection of audio here, but I think you could of compressed your audio to make the file size smaller. I mean the animation didn't take up any file size as there is barely anything there at all so it must of been the audio doing it. Compress the audio next time unless it really makes the quality bad.

Overall - This needs to be finished before it can be given a really good review from me, but I did what I could with what you gave me.

C52

~ Review Request Club ~

What's the point.

I don't know what that was but it looked bad. If you're going to upload a test animation like this why recommend it to the review request club?

The background doesn't go with the animation btw and makes it look even worse. Do something worthwhile

1/10
Marsupial
Review Request Club

Nothing

It was a cool design. But it was what ... 3 seconds? This looks like more of a part of a collab than a flash movie. Please make it longer next time.

Very...short.

Animation:1/10:
Quite low quality. I like FBF flash but this was choppy, short, and didn't have much point.

Sound:6/10:
A good backing track. Not any other sound though.

Art:2/10:
I liked the background. Apart from that, I was not impressed.

Humour:Not rated:
No humour.

Presentation1/10:
Not much to present.

Preloader:0/10:
No preloader. Very annoying.

Style:5/10:
The FBF style is nice but I think you could improve on your work.

Violence:Not rated:
No violence.

V-Camming:Not rated:
No vCam used, or none that I realised.

Execution:0/10:
I didn't enjoy it. You CAN improve on your flash. Just take more time on it.

Overall:2/10:
Very short. Try to improve and extend your flash.