Reviews for "Coin Drop +"

It's a pretty fun time waster

There are a few things that I can see that, in my mind, would get this a bit higher rating. 1) the music. It gets really annoying after about one time through the game. Maybe choosing a different coin would change the music. 2) there seems to be some "odditites" with the physics. Sometimes the coin shoots across the screen when it hits a peg and other times the coin seems to pass through the peg without hitting it. 3) the points the coin gets seems a bit odd. Sometimes the point is solidly covering 10,000 but the system thinks it's a 2000 score.

Other than those things, it is pretty fun.

Completely useless ... but fun!

This is probably the worst waste of time that I've found on Newgrounds so far...

But it's fun.

nah

i'll give u points for actionscripting, and i suppose the whole look of the game (clean cut).. but to be honest, its deathly boring :( it ran very smooth for me, which i liked, but playing it once or twice was enough.. maybe try develop something a bit more attention grabbing

Fun little time waister

it was a good game. really simple yet fun an addictive! I really like the leader board addition! keep em coming, the world needs something to occupy their time... ya know besides work and school.

Simple yet fun.

I remember playing something like this at a school carnival when was younger. Cool back then, cool now.

Only advice I have is you may want to use a thinner line around the coin and may want to colour the pegs. Its up to you though as those are pretty minor.