Reviews for "Coin Drop +"

I Still Have The High Score XD

Well I Warned You Ages Ago And You Didn't Take Any Notice So I Glitched It And Got A Lot Of Points

yay pennies!

Good idea and fun but maybe make it a little more exciting during the drop with power ups or enemies etc.

hypnotic

i like the physics, but by the time the coin reaches the bottom i've already lost interest. make the drop shorter.

Kind of glitchy

Not a bad game, but for some reason the "motion trails option just seems to freeze-up after touching it once. THe quality option is fidgety as well. Also, why does it not take you back to the menu after the game, even after you hit the button to do so?

A great concept, otherwise. Could use better backgrounds, levels, more creative and varied obstacles, more music variety, less glitches (obviously), and more "actual" currencies for starters.

Adictive

Simple but very very addictive