For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Loki (Battle Theme)"

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

REMINDS ME OF SLAUGHTERED BY PANTERA!!!!!!!!!!!
DO SIN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\m/

Great theme song it really helps bring the battfield right before your eyes

Sounds amazing makes me wanna grab a weapon and start swinging it against evil doers mainly the undead =P

HUZZA i foun the last boss theme of my game

I'm liking it, the drum beat and brass bass line do their job of creating a deadly sense of urgency, and the string lines express something chaotic, representing the thing in need of urgently being stopped. The only problem I have with this piece at all is that the bass line does get repetitive and I wish you would change it around a bit more, do something more creative with it to create a larger point of climax. The sound is great though and I absolutely love the mood behind it, good job! ^^