Reviews for "How to write good reviews"

Impressed

I'm surprised, this is pretty good

Pretty good, but some problems

The layout design of this flash was great, and the graphics. The music was pretty nice but it got annoying pretty soon. I like how you guys included some real examples and it was really helpful.
What I disliked is that it should have something about audio reviews, and about the score you give during the review.
Sometimes, a review can be helpful but can marked useless if other people dislike the author's opinion though.

I hope someone pays attention to this flash.

I friggin' hate it when someone makes a review about the flash that looks like "LOL"...
IT'S FUCKING STUPID.
(<Not True>CAPS LOCK MAKES PEOPLE NOTICE ME</Not true>)
Anyway:
Good flash. I give it an 8 because I tell the truth.
The Animation:
...What animation? That subtracts a point.
The Story:
...It's not supposed to tell a story. It's like...A tutorial... -0, +0
The Music:
I like techno, but COME ON. A loop+ no audio options= -1 point.
Overall:
Meh, pretty good. It has a good meaning, but it doesn't deliver.
IMPROVE PLEASE.
:D
<Lunar>

Troll v2.0

Really, I didn't find that much with this one other than a venting of frustation set to what seemed to be a simpler MS Powerpoint presentation. Yes, it looks nice, the techno is a bit annoying but it is just an outlet, nothing constructive or artistic about it.

Informative

I enjoyed this flash very much. I wish my laptop got sound though so I could hear what you guys used. The examples were very helpful and I liked how you used a dress-up game as a basis to show review types. The only thing I would like to have seen would be some more illustations or graphics to give your flash a less "Formal" look to it. Still, the content was great.