Reviews for "CherryBombs"

Pretty Awsome

I use Flash 8 but man for Flash 5 this is awsome who cares about what verion of flash we use sometimes even the lowest filters and plugins can make the biggest Difference I really Did how Ever Enjoye the randomness in this flash animation fast pace light effects and cute stickmen Characters What? but anyways you have done something wonderful here go watch some of Sqeezy's Stuff as he does alot of Frame by Frame and fast paced animations like this you've got to start somewhere and your on your way to new and bigger and better things Good Luck

RawGreen responds:

this was before I was able to get my hands on flash 8. made in 3 hours straight.

lol

nice one

Hey Raw

Uni here from spp, anyways, it's pretty good, I enjoy the angles alot, but just work on the run cycles a bit and you will really have something.

anyways 10.

RawGreen responds:

you realize how old this is?

thanks for the advice anyways :)

ANGER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANG ER FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Long Enough

It wasn't that long but besides that everything was awesome! I hope you continue doing cartoons as cool as this man!

;_;

I think it's long enough for only 3 hours long.....Besides, I loose interest sometime, I'm still just a kid.