Reviews for "CherryBombs"

Pretty Awsome

I use Flash 8 but man for Flash 5 this is awsome who cares about what verion of flash we use sometimes even the lowest filters and plugins can make the biggest Difference I really Did how Ever Enjoye the randomness in this flash animation fast pace light effects and cute stickmen Characters What? but anyways you have done something wonderful here go watch some of Sqeezy's Stuff as he does alot of Frame by Frame and fast paced animations like this you've got to start somewhere and your on your way to new and bigger and better things Good Luck

RawGreen responds:

this was before I was able to get my hands on flash 8. made in 3 hours straight.