Reviews for "Ownage Burst demo"

cool

i was shot down by shotgun teddy bears!

Dude your other game is WAY more awsome

This is pwnage for real you get the best games on ste so far awsome dude keep it up hope you have more awsomer games in the future.

great

well ill give u full points.

but as soons as the goons with shotguns arrive its impossible for me to beat the rest of the game.

more weapons like shotgun or machine gun would be great.
although flash grenades would work great.

the movesments are pretty ok.

maybe you can work it out that a new team member sometimes jumps in to support the main character,

you can although do it that a helicopter does a fly by and destroy the bad guys.

what else?

yea maybe a location in the woods or in a facility would be great too.
just look at the times crisis series and you get enough ideas to make this game perfect

Love it

Well designed game, I like the cover, but I also like the use of grenades so you have to keep on your toes, whats also good about this game is the combination of movements while all at the same time your focusing on the shooting, challenging but rewarding at the same time, so will there be a full version?

tight yo

realy great and all and jjiliam you suck at playing games