Reviews for "Ownage Burst demo"

pretty cool,but too hard
And you should add more weapons

Good!

Not The Worst... THE BEST! I Love This Game Very Much!

Awsome

Tips to beat the shotguns: until u get there kill as much as u can of those guys (kill the 2 pistols before doing so). then until the window breaks and the door go to the car and use it as cover (heal if need to wont do that much) until is flashes red get out of the way until it explodes then go back to use it as cover. then just kill them like there is no tommorow (cover, kill repeatedly).

wow

I beat the shohtgun dudes

Shotgun dudes are impossible

The shotgun dudes can immediately kill you if you're not behind a car that has exploded. Here's the thing when you're behind a car that didnt explode yet dont use it for cover for long until its exploded when it is you can survive for a little longer against those shotgun dudes. But otherwise it was a good game but i gave you an 8 because it was impossible.