For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Ownage Burst demo"

Now That...

Was fun!
Graphics: Very well done sprites, good color scheme and smooth animation. I like your style!
Sounds: A little repetitive, could have used some music, but the sound effects were decent. I liked how there was a different sound effect depending on what you shot.
Gameplay: Very fun and fluid. The only unrealistic parts were having infinite ammo and the fact that most of the time you weren't even looking at your own player. It was cool hiding behind stuff and all that, but the player healed a little fast, which made the game kind of easy.

Nice

I played this game before, and I loved the graphics and the design. I also played the full version at thestylemachine.com. In that version, you can unlock a shotgun and a machine gun.
Will you make a second one? I'm really dying for a second one.
(For instant kills, give enemies a headshot)

WAAR

THE GUYS WHO LIKE WAR WILL LIKE TO PLAY THIS LOVELY GAME

game ranking: EPIC

you officially have started a possible Newgrounds religion

it rocks

i played the complete game and it rocked