Reviews for "Random Insults ojo66 3"

Wow...

That really did suck, no offence but either watch an animation tutorial and stop pretending to be hardcore over the internet.
It NEVER works.

nggangsterpimp responds:

dude stop being mad becuase i banned u from the fucking chatroom. GET OVER IT GODDAMNIT!!

Grow up and try harder.

I quess you havnt learned from your first couple of random insult flashes. How you get a well established repore here when you put crap like this on NG. Guess it goes to show that even talentless artizens are able to survive here. Well good luck to your future of flash animation. One day you just might make it!

fag.

Hey....

MY name is AJ... Thus, I'm having a though time swallowing this.... Oh, I gave it a zero because there isn't really anything to rate here, mate. Well... better luck next time.

nggangsterpimp responds:

idc. i dont mean u anywayz.

Eh..

You can read my review on your first insult video for more info but..
You should really quit with these until you mature a bit. I guess this is funny at 15? But really, it's just useless garbage being spewed at high speed by a monotone computer voice.

And I know at your age it must be hard to not mention dicks and ass every other sentence.. But if you tried you may get a better video.

And learning to animate wouldn't kill you either.

nggangsterpimp responds:

yeah yeah at least u got my age rite. thnx for that.

flmfao

fucking hilarious lad
i don't know who this AJ character is but id like to seee his reaction
that was some harsh shit even for me

lol thnx alot! :D