Reviews for "Welcome to Castlevania"

Great

I have always love the CV games ever snice playing the 64 version(Give it a try if you havent its decent) the music is great and you make it even better.

Oh-Wow, I do not know where to start. But it's amazing the piece you've managed to get ... It shows the great effort and love between the notes ... Perhaps what I miss is that touch of percussion that highlights the rhythm in the background but it's pretty strong. But above all, believe me, it's f@<!*ng amazing how you succeeded in adapting all songs ... I love the frenetic tempo that has, perhaps slow down a bit I (But I think you explained that you uploaded it by the length of the song). Nor is that I dislike the tempo. Otherwise ... It's beautiful.

-I emphasize that what I miss is the percussion. Moreover 5/5

Shanath responds:

I really want to remake this at some point. I never liked the end result and feel like it could be better. Anyway, glad you enjoyed!

this brings me back you have maid me vary happy good work you even deserve a medal good work and keep it up you rock

I'm a huge castlevania fan. The music is one of the biggest reasons that i am a fan. The whole feeling of the game is because of the music.

The same feelings I have while playing castlevania, are comming up when i listen to this.

So, nicely done!

The only little thing that is bothering me is the transistion between the vampire killer part and the theme of simon part. Its just a liiittlle bit to sudden i think.

After all, good job!

Interesting. Very interesting. Any original pieces you've made? Remixes are great, but I'm curious to what you can produce originally.