Reviews for "AH! FLY"

Good

You just gotta add things to it the graphics are totally awsome thou you can could probably make some cool stuff with that talent. I suggest the alien trys to attack the fly and keeps missing and make up the rest

dragonjiggy responds:

Yeah, I was thinking about all of that. but I really can't be bothered to keep at one animation for some reason. I do have another version of this and it has buttons to choose what you do, but I never finished it.

Heh.

It was cute.

I guess cute is good :(

Distance, not time.

Alright, there was no story to this. A fly appears and makes him sad, and then angry? Then he becomes confused, and goes to his german psychologist who pins his midlife crisis on his mother's lack of care for his childhood. He then proceeds to buy a Porsche, leaves his wife, and gets a girlfriend 20 years younger than himself. The movie climaxes as, Jenny, the girl he's been dating is no other than his long lost daughter, calling into question the true meaning of love between parent and child. And that's how you write a script.

With love, Loti.

PS: LIGHT YEARS MEASURE DISTANCE, NOT TIME. AGGGH.

dragonjiggy responds:

no...not sad, Scared and then he turns angry because he has a small brain and a delayed reaction. And Jesus, why the hell did you tell me your life story, these things are for feedback, not to cry on somebody's shoulder.

PS: GET A LIFE YOU BUM, AGGGH.

uhh....

I don't get it

dragonjiggy responds:

Well there's like this alien, right, and another alien (in the background) has this remote control fly, because they are popular on remote planets, and this alien (in the background) is having like a little prank, and pranks/jokes are funny to aliens, because that's what is going on n stuff XD

Pointless!

No comedy factor, no action factor, no drama factor...there is no factor at all. (There's not even a story-line?)

If it weren't for the graphics, I would have rated it 0.

1 of 10.

dragonjiggy responds:

Woah there. This is educational "BUDDY" This teaches the young to never mess with an alien. And lighten up Mugstain, Dim days don't last FARTLEBERRY!

Thanks for the rating though, really appreciate it...

Story lines are for pussies!