Reviews for "Brawl Royale"

Nice.

It would be cool if you also had a character select for 2 player mode. But, then you'd have to add animations for each possible matchup.

But really cool game even if its simple (not easy... simple, there is a difference).

Got up to the robot, I think round 7?

Wow..... I really like your animations!

yet the game is a bit too hard (I can't get past the robot!) . It would be better if you didn't have to start at the beginning every time you die. That and the fact that the speed ramps up WAY too fast. But otherwise I like it a lot!

Woo

I liked this alot the art has wonderful, and its pretty fun (plus, anything with flcl in it is wootness)

great artwork

Not much in the way of gameplay, but really well done artwork. This would be fantastic as a full fighting game.

10/10

It was hard at first but you get used to it, that Lance guy was really cool, you should do more things with him, yeah.