Reviews for "The Madness of the Hatter.2"

Darn good!!!

U know i like all ur music, and all of them i usually listen after i wake up and before i go to bed. Man ur darn good!!!

cheshyre responds:

Thanks!! Your day sounds like a cheshyre sandwich! Ain't nothing wrong with that!

If this was a sandwich, it would be delicious

Another amazing song by another Musical God, straight to my iPod.
Keep them coming, they are epic!

cheshyre responds:

A musical God??? Oh, I don't know about that but thanks for the BOOST in confidence! I'll try to keep them coming! Thanks!

Love this!

I listen to all your songs and I have to say madness 7.5 was my favorite until now.
Keep up the awesome music :)

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I hope you continue to listen to all my songs! I really appreciate it!

I thank you

Thanks to you, you have MADE the madness series with your music. I absolutely adore your style of music, and I'm very happy to see that you are improving hardcore. And now I have to say that THIS is my favorite song from you. I congratulate you, and I hope you become much more successful in your work.

Fast Blast Bastard!
*activate plazma rifle & shoot*

This song can only combine to Hyperlize Neon Orbit illustrated wallpaper song & the suppish fashion, hentai chat, worst fuckin' chat & sexy damn news music :3.