Reviews for "The Madness of the Hatter.2"

Nice!

It was good but the beginning i was a little disappointed but none the less great music man keep em coming.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you very much!! I'll work on my beginnings!

Pretty cool, bruh.

I think it fit well with 7.5 but it was pretty calm. Different from what you normally do, but just not quite what I expected. This isn't necessarily bad, to be clear.

Also in response to niblere's review, if MC10 is any indication, I think it would be pretty amazing to see what you could come up with for that.

Anyway, the song itself's pretty good, but could use a bit more variation. It seems to stay at one level and, even though there are some ups and downs, it feels almost the same throughout. It's weird, yeah, but that's how I see it. I also kinda think it's weird you chose to modify a song you already made for the video. Was that your original idea when you first made this song, or did you come up with it after it was made? I wonder what this song would've been if it was completely original. That isn't a criticism, either way; just a thought and a question.

As per usual, however, thanks for this song. Can't see what you have in store for us next. :D

cheshyre responds:

It is a bit different from my other songs and I think that's what I like about it. The main riff, in my opinion, is one of the most complex I've ever made but you're right. It does stay in the same place throughout the song. There are some different things I could have done with this; make the beat harder and faster, but overall I think it worker pretty well. I DO know what your saying though. As far as a mix of all the madness tracks, that might kill me but one day I think I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the review and for the critique. It can only get better!

Even though I don't like this one as much....

I still think it's awesome though.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!! I love the way you said that! Much appreciated!

Needs better, for a awesome man Cheshyre i thinked you do better and this is awesome but for you i cant belive you make better than everybody i think ur king of techno maker on newgrounds i gved you 9/10 because This song is a stoped for a sec at 2:41 but no problem the song is awesome for the best techno maker no problem u need to work i voted fairy because is hard to make a song llike this

What I'd actually like if some more of the original tune was placed it, feels a bit too soft. Really. Try doing that (I know it will be charged though if it was just extended from the original. :P).