Reviews for "allien invasion v1"

a little bit more money plz

overall a good game but a little bit to difficult

in the first game i build marines who arent strong enough to get the tough guys killed, so i build in my second game turrets who are much stronger, but i only got to wave 10 then i became overrunned
even the tesla turret couldnt help
you need more money
and a bigger defense row for turrets would help three spots in a row isnt good to to hold the range close to the enemy

sorry for my bad english i came from germany

great job.

personnally, i think its a great game. i do agree with the others on the lack of resources. maybe by killing monsters you can get more depending on their type or something along those lines. i noticed that you didn't have a mute button once you start the game because the sounds started to get on my nerves once i hit about wave 5. other than those few things, i'd say this is totally worth front page material.

Pretty cool.

I liked it alot, and really not much to improve on in my opinion...
However, when you wrote click here to proceed, i highly reccomend spacing the letters a bit, as it looks as if it says dick here to proceed <.<

Like others said...

It is waaaay too hard. And resources are too hard to get. But in any other way, its a pretty good game. Once the ranged guys came they tore up my marines... At the very least make it so we get money faster or get money from kills.

I really liked it =]

Though there are some improvements i could see needed.

For one its really hard to get enough money to buy anything really powerful. I got to wave 7 barely, the enemies got incredibly tough on that wave. The strongest weapon i had was the gun turret which is the basic offensive building. I think when you kill enemies you should get resources for it. It'll be easier to defend that way.

I can't really see anything else wrong there, just lack of resources.

Even though thats pretty major i still loved the game, 10/10 and 5/5. Keep up the good work. =]