Reviews for "Sumoball 2"

Awesome!

Great game it will be more cool if you did it online or better yet make a online tournament!

funish

needs more modes

Great! Needs to be longer

This game is really fun, the general idea of it is good. It would be much better if there was more modes, and maybe even a story mode (with stages and bosses and stuff) What would also be cool is if you could customize your ball (insert dirty joke here) But all in all its great 10/10

am i addicted?

This game is simply perfect for keeping me up at night, messing around trying to win all the time =D i salute you for making the test into a full game. Please make a SumoBall v2 !!?

Good

i won't play for hours, but i enjoyed my cigarette pause. =)

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLEASE??