Reviews for "Sumoball 2"

Wow great!

So addictive! I love how you can have up to 3 Human players, only down side I had was when playing with more than one Human player, the game seemed to be slower to respond to the key presses.

I hope this can be fixed in an update or something!

Thanks,
Chiller.

ZuiGe responds:

Actually that's natural on some keyboards. Flash has no power over that :/ I'm sorry. On most keyboards it works fine tho. :)

nice game

This game is good. I play it every day. I think it should be voted the best game ever. You really should make a sequel. It is really great.But the game should have better graphics. Over all 9/10. Great job man.

great

its a great game and its very addicting

Very Fun! :D

At first i thought this would suck, honestly but i am very glad i played it! I enjoy the fluent animations, not to mention, motion trails, and the music and overall sound was well done. The difficulty in CPU players is a rare find and im glad you put it in. The 4/5 and 9/10 was due to the overall game looking a little plain but you made it clear it was not to be a full game. Kudos to you friend, keep up the good work!

naplang?

na plang ini dang dang zoom zoom razoo zoo?