For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sumoball 2"

FUN

Its not the best game i played but it is quiet fun but the fps are a bit slow for me.

Review

Graphics: 7-10
Gameplay: 8-10
Origionallity: 6-10
Animation: 7-10
Music: 6-10
Sound Effects: 7-10
Overall: 8-10

It was fun, the gameplay was okay, i liked the animation and the orginization of it, the sound effects were okay, the music could be louder, but i have played MANY games of such sort. 8/10.

lolololo

it wasn't so good that there was only a couple modes and crap. and lolfrg master enter enter enter lol i tried it.

Meh...

The game was fun but got boring after trying each mode once.

not to bad

Few of them were rigged, i set them all up at lvl 3, and pink/purp never won in 100 games....anyway

This was fun, be interesting to see another one made with more features, upgrade your ball, make it heaver, faster, more bouncy.