Reviews for "Sumoball 2"

Fun for as simple as it is

The one complaint that I have is the scoring is a really wonky -- when someone falls off, whoever hit them last gets the point.

So if I smack the crap out of the green ball, and it flies into the blue ball and offs both of them, I get zero points and they get credit for killing each other, raising both their scores :|

ZuiGe responds:

What would you suggest then? Calculate the amount of velocity and the source of it and then give the source with the most velocity the point? That would just make it really a mystery to most ppl who gets the point.

lol

most of you people miss the core meaning of this game which is playing with friends on one PC. ofcourse soloing cp player is boring but thats not the purpose of the game. we had lots of fun playing it today with 3 people around. so
singiel:4/10
"hot seats": 9/10 :)

Nice, but you should improve it!

Nice game!
You should improve it: add new game styles, style balls...
You can even make it multiplayer!
Good Luck

Lovez

its ok

its ok
but it does get old fast

boring