Reviews for "Infection Game"

pretty good

It was pretty good. Though, once you got all the powerups, it was pretty much just reusing powers 1, 3, 4, and 7 (with the occasional 2 and 5 for emergencies) and having the guns continuously circle to destroy everything, until around wave 170.

I would suggest adding some difficult to the levels up to 170, since the only real "challenge" was first getting the powerups, then remembering to use them again once they ran out, until about wave 170.

After that level though, it kept you on your toes, so good work there.

sweet rank 720...

wave 233

Pretty good but...

This was a really fun and addictive game. It was a great way to kill some time. Only got about 4 million points or so.

The only thing I can suggest is adding more content. Very repetitive after awhile, but still kinda fun to play anyways.

Maybe if the ghost guns could triple shot as well, I think that would be kinda cool.

Oh, and about the people knocking this game: Don't you just love how they say "lawl this sucks" and don't say anything on how you could improve to make it better? ^^b

Boring

Nice graphic and sound, good idea this game need more work.
Really Really Boring.

yo man sry

when i read it i thought kool but when i played it it waz like wow this kinda sucks