Reviews for "Infection Game"

well

This game was way too easy. I went from wave 100 to wave 4500 by tapping 1, 3, 4, & 7 so those powerups would always be active, using 6 whenever it was full, and using 5 whenever 6 and 1 were active. Oh yea, and holding left, of course.

I used 2, the most powerful ability, only a dozen or so times, and that was in the earlier stages, when the power ups were scarcer and therefore, I didn't have some of the others fully charged.

Well...

I'm thinking that that's pritty good but. If you get the people below me. Take what they said and then put it in my review. The score will be 8.

Uhh... : /

Gets very repetitive and boring after awhile.
Also, you losers who have the super fucking scores, get a life, Goddamn, you guys sit there and just smash buttons and smash buttons to get a high score, and then us casual gamers can't do anything.

wow

that was finger numbing stuff, but once you haD all the powerups it was easy. hell i got 51st best ever! and only died because i was bored and cba to go on . if you do plan to make another one, make it more stratigic than just hold right and slide ur finger up and down the keyboard

I stopped at wave 4500 because my hand cramped...

Basically, I agree with what notcreative said with the exception of one point. DO NOT use #5 unless number 6 is active and try to only use it while 1 is active too. You can't move while firing your laser, leaving anything that isn't directly in line with you vulnerable.