Reviews for "MOZZ: blogtv"

Blah

God damn piece of crap made me think I had an MSN message.

So.

I don't know what misanthropic weasel incited you to make this wretched pile of fermenting excrement, but believe me when I say this- next time, keep it to yourself, buddy. Now, don't get me wrong. Sometimes homophobia+terrible flash=win. In this case, however, it equals a confusing and demoralizing thirty seconds of pain. On behalf of the internet, let me implore you not to subject us to this sort of of underwhelming mind-rape again.

Orangebeef responds:

jesus christ is just a fuckin spam movie calm down

Wow

I don't know if it was really a game, but it was really funny

game?

this is not a game,and this is dumb!

how d i make a falash

Terrible

I'm sorry to say this, but this flash is really dreadful. Repeating the same animation (the black circle appearing and disappearing) does not count for a good flash. The voices were horribly recorded as well. I didn't even bother to finish the flash video. Even though content should be the focus, I believe you could put a little more effort into this.

My suggestion is to get better audio quality for this first. Get rid of some of the echo at least. Then, improve your actual animation.

Sorry for being such a downer, but this is my review.

Orangebeef responds:

its just a spam movie why do you bother writing such a long review I'm not going to listen to anything you say anyway