Reviews for "NGHH - Obii-O vs MickeyMao"

Mao!!

Obii had some good flow but his first verse wasnt really battling? Maybe 4 bars? His second verse was good battling but the popping was killing me..

Mao came out alright on his first verse, but that second verse had some style!

Mao ftw!

Solid.

Going with Mao.

Obii spent the first round not mentioning MickeyMao....at all. If this was a showcase, I would say Obii was a more polished rapper. But Mickey spent two rounds attacking, and Obii showed up in the second round. If Obii had a first round the way his second round was (which was dope), he probably would have pulled it out.

Mao always has good content, and my main observation about what he can work on is being a little too far on top of the beat. Generally in hip hop, I think it's better to drag a little after the beat than it is to come in early. It feels like speeeeed....then slow down and hit the rhyme. speeeeed then slow down and hit the rhyme. If you take those speedy parts and make sure they are hitting a rythmic pattern on beat, people will respond to your battles, because the content is pretty boss.

Obii is clean, safe, polished. I could use a little more emotion, but it's obvious the guy can rap. Seeing as this is a battle though..

Boxing Scores
Round 1-
Mao 10-8
Round 2-
Obii- 10-9

Mao-19-18.

Mao

He was the only one battling. The other dude was saving the environment.

RECYCLE

Maaao

yeah, Obiis first verse didnt really do anything, like all the comments below mine state. - i was diggin his flow tho, but it jus didnt have any effect an yeah it was a generic rhyme you could use for any battle. . Mao took this IMO. he came on with punches etc. which Obii was lackin that whole battle sense .

Mao ftw.

Awesome

I think that MickeyMao's lyrics definitely got me but I think his flow was slightly off when he tried to cram too many words into one sentence. But either way you guys both did awesome. Thanks for using my beat