Reviews for "Newgrounds Helpful Guide"

alright showoff here are your cons.

Not very accurate to what a person really does thats for sure. I didn't like your scoring. i do not believe you should just post them all up there. just show the one the person got.
by the way, you called it a helpful guide but i didnt see anything helpful of it.
want to make this better change the title, change the flash, your scoring and people hate to hear the same loop in the tunes.
Other tan that your buttons worked perfectly, Colors almost matched meaning its not ard to read the text. on the game itself, but it was hard to read the results.

Okeyyyye.

Pretty basic, biased a bit

I'm an NG regular, have been for a few years. I registered about a year ago so I could post reviews. I don't post in the forums at all, and I don't submit content. So that makes me a lesser user? If I had to guess, I'd say the ratio of authors to general users is something like 1:100 or 1:10,000. I suppose I wouldn't attain "NG Legend" status that way, but I'm not posting spam reviews or passing spam content. Otherwise, it was just a "meh" quiz. Probably took a few hours to make, if that.

Sispri responds:

No, it took a couple of weeks.

Interesting...

I don't actually go on here all that much, so a lot of the answers didn't quite apply, even though I've been lurking here for the past 7 or 8 years. I basically just answered taking other forums where I am active into context.

Anyways, a good, well made quiz. At least, I don't find myself begging for those 2 or 3 minutes back. Good job.

Criticism: The results page was quite messy. Try to make individual results pages for each result. I don't know much about flash, but I have seen it done. Also, the title was a little misleading. It sounded more like a tutorial than a quiz, but at least your comment cleared it up.

Other than that, fabulous. (Notice that compliment sandwich)

Sispri responds:

Eh, next time'll be 5x better.

=) cool (=

i loved this... one of the best quizzes on newgrounds. =) good job. i got a 33.

Thanks.

Oh neat

I thought it was pretty neat. I like taking quizes. I gots me a 33 :D

Thanks for a neat, quick, entertaining game. :)

:D Cheers!