Reviews for "Newgrounds Helpful Guide"

This was very informative, however I feel like it might have been helpful if we could see what the correct answers were, or "more correct" answers were since this is about learning how to be a better user on newgrounds.

oh my god oh my god oh my god i cant bilieve it oh my GOD!!! ok taking some deep breaths,calming down. I GOT 47 CAN U BILIEVE IT?!? YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES IM SSSOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW . calm down ohhh ok its a very good game it actually explains how you are worth on newgrounds . but improvements needed-

1.it needs more choices
2.it needs more questins like- how much is your exp points?how many friends do you have on NG(newgrounds)
3.it needs good music,the question background needs to be different,and lastly it needs a sound when you are choosing like if you are choosing a small BEEP sound comes out

these are the tweaks need to be made but other than its a great game

----------------------------------------hafi----------------------------------------------------------

my real name is prachyo by the way

WOW how did I even got 28 ? It's amazing, but, I mean, my account is so new...people obviously don't know me.
Anyway, really good guide :3 I really enjoyed it! It motivated me to be a better Newgrounder! Thank you for making this :)

I got 27 points, and you motivated me to become a review moderator :)

i got 23