Reviews for "Xionic Madness 1.5"

A little over rated.

It was abit overly dramatic, nothing new, no twist, and cliche for something that has a planned out story-line. Sorry to sound like a prick but it was kinda out of my taste. Orignal madness is still the best.

Xionico responds:

I never said this one was better than the original ;o

and yeah, maybe it is a bit over rated XD

you can't animate madness

This is only alright because it's animated in a cinematic alike view.

"Pray that your magazines are infinite, for you will both die when they are empty." - Some idiot which can defend himself from bullets by holding his katana straight in front of him.

meh. good

too cluttered for me. good gore though and good animation just too trippy and compact. =/ not my style. but others liked it i guess. but i did like the whole krinkles charcters and the chainsword (go warhammer 40k!)

Not bad, but nothing special

It seems your goal here was to go somewhere else with the madness series. In this you have an attempt to up the graphics and story, but I actually feel that takes from it's charm.

Graphically it was more complicated but I don't think you out did the simplistic designs and grey color that madness had. If your going to make thing more complicated, you need to still render it and that's where it falls apart. It's hard to see and the added details didn't really define objects well.

As for the plot, I feel that adding one could be an ok idea but this did feel a lot like generic cliché writing. Every element seemed pulled from every anime/action cartoon we've already seen, dialogue included.

Now despite all the negative criticism I did find it ok and a good submission to newgrounds, but here you have a series, so I'm hoping you take this criticism and work on it so that 1.6 will be absent of these flaws.

Eh..... not so much

im rating it a 6 because they went through the effort to make it and it looks great decent ideas and all but actual outcome of it was was....... not so great. The originals were the best hands down and any continuation by anyone else will be flawed from the start... sorry