Reviews for "Shadez: Black Operations"

nice xD

with a 1 min delay, i've played it like for 2 houes, never addicteed to a flashgame. congratulations

Great game with some minor balance issues

The presentation is wonderful, and the gameplay is great... for a few levels. The problem is, when you get both choppers and airstrike, the challenge vanishes. Put several Chinooks in the same location near the entrance, they take out all air; an airstrike (and later, 2 in succession) placed near the enemy entrance destroys all ground but some infantry, which the choppers take out easily from afar. I committed suicide at level 51 when I realized there wasn't an ending, which I would've preferred to get some satisfaction. Still, good concept, keep up the good work!

awsome

goodob Sean Copper probly one of his best games...well actualy all of his games are good

awsome

he blows up. COOLLLLLLLLLLLL

A Really Well Presented Game.

Well done Sean, the restrictions of this type of game became almost completely invisable while playing. This game is great for gamers looking for a simple to use starategy game with a growing difficulty. I enjoy the veiwpoint of the game and the way you made all millitary units sillhouettes, it gave a mystique aspect to the game, and allows users to imagine more. If you want to play an addicting and fun game. This would be a reccomendation. This game deserves all the awards it has recieved and will be cherished on Newgrounds for many years to come.