Reviews for "Sonic Scene Creator 3"

*scene explination*

my scene is with supe sonic, super tails, and super knuckles vs. super mecha sonic, mecha eggman, and the egg batlon (eggmans spiked hover carrior)
with the emeralds in the middle the chaos emoeralds on the outer part, the super emeralds in the middle part, and the master emerald in the center
the scene is aquacity zone
in another window i had "His World Dance" (song mixed by ReidS)
it was a cool scene
i had fun making it and i cant wait for sonic scene creator 4
this was the best sonice scene creator yet and heres hopeing to better ones in the future

This is an awesome scene creator!!

(Reply to NeonXgen) You can face them differently, just LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN!

I love it soo cool

it is awesome battles are unlimited with the flip button at the top of the screen in the next one can u add more places i understand no shadow but didn't amy exist back then anyway awesome flash PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!

Dude

all the sprites are facing the same way i wanted a battle scene between SMS (super mecha sonic) and super sonic but i cant now

very good i like missing one thing thoe

this is missing colorful sonic besides that the game is perfect and good work with metel sonic i love this game 0o0