Reviews for "The Wizard of LoZ"

Wonderful

truth be told, i haven't played LoZ even once. But i liked these beats you whipped up. The drop was really nicely done. Props to you :-bd

CowardlyLion responds:

You ought to play it! I've heard really good things about Skyward Sword. Thanks!

I F*CKING LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!! <3
THIS MAKES LoZ EVEN MOAR AWESOMER!!!
HIGH FIVE YOU! -HIGH FIVE-

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it. I dig the L avatar, too. Death Note's my favorite anime.

thought it was going to be slow in the beginning but good tempo mix

Thanks a lot!

I like how you wrote an original song using samples from the game rather than just remixing a well-known zelda song. In the beginning Link's yelling got a bit annoying, same when you brought it back in. If you could find another way to work it into the song without it being so repetitive, or maybe try to find more samples of his shouts. I also like how you keep progressing throughout the song, and the bit with link getting hurt and ganon's laugh. lol. Great work. :D

CowardlyLion responds:

Yeah I thought it was a little repetitive myself. I'll have to see if I can work on it sometime. Glad you caught the whole Ganon laughing at Link haha.

The only thing that gets me with pretty much every song is that they Just GIVE you the drop. I want to feel sweaty before it even hits (Just from anticipation) Then when it HITS I want to feel like I'm being forced to fight off the urge to jump up and head bang. I want to feel sheer exhilaration from a bass-heady fight worthy tempo that makes me feel like I could beat back an army one man at a time with the tempo and break the snare over some poor soldier's head. This however is what man would call "perfect Dubstep" Something that invites a dark reverie but a heightened squallor of delight and ambience in the human soul. You are the only one artist to ever be so close yet so far so many times..... I feel you will be the one to make my quest worthwile.

CowardlyLion responds:

Sorry to hear i haven't gotten the build up down to a T man! I'm still working on getting them thar transitions down. Thanks for the epic way of saying that, though, haha. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for listening too!